Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Anti-Blogger Has Arrived

You may ask why the Anti-Blogger is actually blogging!! Well the truth is out there and needs to be told. This blog is for me to get things off my chest and tell it like it is. At times this blog will make you laugh, will make you cry (only because it is bad) and sometimes may be dark (depends what colour font I use). So sit back, strap in and enjoy the ride, it may be short, it may be long!!!!

If anyone gets offended by any comments on this blog, it is not 100% serious, only 99.95%!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

The Kings said...

The try hard blogger more like it!! You obviously realise that all the cool people have blogs which is why you have started one !! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, you have been converted. You have no hope of keeping up with your wife :)

The Kings said...

haha - so true Elissa!! He will never keep up with all my posts. He says people will only check out my blog after they check his out first! Keep dreaming I told him!! LOL

make it perfect said...

oh no...what is this world coming to?!! i'll add you to my blog roll when i decide your blog is worthy ;)

Simone Triffitt said...

Hmm should be interesting reading as long as you don't bore us with random useless facts about Hawthorn!!

Country/City Boy said...

Is there a good fact about hawthorn in the last 15 years apart from Adelaide not being able to beat them lately?

I don't get out my internet for a few days and look what happens.

Collette said...

GREAT i'm SOOO excited...can't wait for blah blah blah hawthorn this...blah blah blah buddy that...this blog will ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Aaron M I L

Shadey said...

Lol cmon Aaron... surely you would have posted your awesome AFL adventures! This is something your passionate about and yet you haven't and Lisa has bet you to it!SLACK