Friday, July 25, 2008

Wanted: Husband 4 Collette!!!!


Our dear Collette

Poor Poor Collette, already 25 and still not married. Like Steve Young said in Singles Ward, Collette is "a menace to society". What has gone wrong in Collette's pursuit of the ideal man!! Is she too picky, are the Tasmanian men too blind, I don't know, but what I do know is that I am here to help. We would all love too see Collette happily married, especially if it was to someone who lived interstate! :)

Here are the prerequisites:
1. Male
2. Breathing.

That's about it. Teeth and hair are not essential!! So roll up and take your chances!!!
I thought I would show you some pictures of Collette and here last few dates. You have to size up the competition.



This one was too skinny!!


This one was not tall enough!!


This one was just right! But he was only interested in Jessica and he wouldn't shave! :(
No wonder she called him a DOG!!

Good luck to all in this pursuit. The Anti-Blogger has done all he can, it is now up to you!!!!

5 comments:

Country/City Boy said...

Aaron, good to see you being so nice and trying to help out a friend. Your such a caring person. haha

Collette said...

Haha Aaron, I'm touched that you care so much about my plight! I must admit that i was disappointed when the antiblogger didn't do as he promised and start a blog for the YSA on all your dating/marriage tips...but this will do i guess...just one more thing can you change your title from 'all about me' to 'all about collette'...Cheers:)
BTW i'm posting a link from this to my page so expect some more business!!

Elle said...

That is awesome!! Collette has always been a menace to society though so i don't know what it really different!! This is a seriously great post!! hahaha Good Luck Collette!!

Jess said...

Oh dear! where did you get all those photo's from.. perhaps since chrish is 30 (i will point out 5 years older than iColl) there is some antiblogger opportunity..

Country/City Boy said...

Lol, thanks for that Jess. That would leave you all by yourself though, and that would be heart breaking for me :)haha