Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where Is The Anti-Blogger?

Where is the Anti-Blogger? When will he do another blog? What is he doing?I will tell you what he has been doing. Watching the damn Olympics!!!!



I am and always have been addicted to the Olympics. It consumes me for 16 days. I LOVE it. I don't just love the swimming and athletics, I love them all. Noah and I spent a few nights cuddled on the floor watching the gymnastics. I even have the Olympics on while I am teaching my maths classes. What! Measurement, averages, it i all part of maths.

The highlights so far for me has been:


Usain Bolt - What a star, what excitement.



The Woman's Swim team - Showed the men up!!!



The US B'ball team - The only non-Aussie that I will cheer for.
Stuff the Boomers, but Go Opals!!!

On that topic, last night Andrew Gaze's commentary was disgraceful!! He was so biased against he US it was not funny. I think he was just jealous because he could not make it in the NBA!!!

Anyway, I think the Chinese have rigged a few of the events, shooting anyway.I guess if you miss the target you get points as well!!

I am writing this while watching the Olympics and I know I will be a tad bot depressed next week with all the usual crap back on TV. I wish the Olympics were on all the time, but they would lose their glamor and mystique. So until London 2012, I will just have to go back to my first love, The MIGHTY HAWKS, just don't mention Richmond!

7 comments:

The Kings said...

What are you going on about!!!?!? Home and Away starts next week!!!! whoooo hooooo!

Anonymous said...

Yes Aaron, I heard Andrew Gaze last night, and was quite surprised at his remarks. I,ve always thought he was pretty laid-backed, and he sure wasn,t last night. M.I.L.

Country/City Boy said...

Love the Gaze, Aussie Icon. I'm with Lisa, H/A back is going to be great.

Some of the olympics has been good I'll give you that, some of it needs to be binned though.

Good to see another Blog Anti

Simone Triffitt said...

Well this morning while ironing (an Olympic feat in itself) I have watched the BMX racing........absolutely awesome. And the men's 50km walk which makes me cringe as I imagine the strain on their joints. Can you believe the USA men and women's relay team dropping the baton. I almost felt sorry for them. I must admit I love the Olympics too. Hawthorn though.....hmm better left unsaid. I have met Jason Dunstall though in his glory days.

Devonport Stake said...

getting scared are you about the possibility of the TIGERS in the final 8

Jess said...

Richmond

Collette said...

haha it's so funny that i wrote about home and away coming back on lisa's blog BEFORE i read this!! i'm with you lisa...although olympics AND h and A would be the BEST tv ever!