Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Shock of the Lightning

The Oasis video clip has been released, the single is still over a month away, but man does this song absolutely rock!!!!




Here is a sneak peek at my Christmas Present!!!!!
I can't wait!!

And to those foolish people who have made comments (Devonport Stake . ., Jessica) regarding Hawthorn getting beat by Richmond. It helps if you have a go at me before we flog West coast by 71 points. I don't think the Hawks are scared of the Tiger's because they will be on the footy trip come September and the Hawks will be vying for the premiership!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.



I Love this man!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Country/City Boy said...

Ah the excitement of finals. Were there also. Go Crows!!!

Country/City Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.