Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of those photos that bring a tear to my eye!!

I just found this photo on WWE.com, it is of John Cena meeting a little boy in Melbourne this week through the make a wish foundation. The smile on the boy's facesays alot, but what gets me is John's face, you can tell that meeting the boy means just as much to him as it does to the boy.

Having Noah you see the good and the bad of some people. Luckily a majority of famous people (mostly hawks) we have met have always been very nice to us and Noah. The major people that have been extra nice to us have been, Crawf, Alister Clarkson, Sam Mitchell and especially Robbie Campbell. When people are nice to your children it make you feel nice and fuzzy, but when they are extra nice to Noah, it puts them on a special pedistal. For all the horrible/selfish stories you hear about celebrities, it is great to see so many give back and touch fans!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kylie's blog said...

What a great photo! You're right, the Hawks are excellent at taking the time for kids. I'll never forget the look on Lauren's face when Alastair Clarkson handed her a ball this year, or Patrick looking up at Crawf "star struck" a few years ago. They all seem to be really nice blokes!

melandpeter said...

Hey Aaron. I enjoyed reading this post. It reminded me of my years working in Tassie in the disability sector. I miss it sometimes...now I'm working with grotty teenagers. Course you'd know all about that. I do love it though. I just wonder what its going to be like one day when I have grotty teenagers of my own and I cant just say goodbye at 3.30pm.
Take care mate. Enjoying your blog
Mel